Imagine that you are the Director of Environmental Safety for a major city in the United States. As the director, you are asked to write a press release educating the public on chemical and mechanical weathering of national monuments, such as the limestone buildings in Washington, DC, or important tombs made of limestone throughout the country.
Create an educational brochure that includes the following information:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Definitions of both mechanical and chemical weathering
- Descriptions of frost wedging, frost heaving, salt-crystal growth, and exfoliation
- Descriptions of hydrolysis, oxidation and carbonation
- Explanation of the relationship between chemical and mechanical weathering
- Explanation of how human activity affects chemical and mechanical weathering
Format your references consistent with APA guidelines.Use in text references and proper APA format with images including figure number, legend, citation and referral to the images in the text portion of your brochure.
This is a brochure. Please use the template provided or another brochure template. Points will be deducted for a paper or a power point presentation