Your assignment is to read and critically analyze “The Lottery” by Shirley Jackson, minimu of 300 words
- What argument, if any, is the text making?
- If an argument is being made, how is that argument being supported?
- What logical appeals are used and when?
- Why is it ironic that the story’s main activity is called “The Lottery?”
- After reading the full story, refer back to the beginning, near the middle of page 101. The text states that “people were sorry for [Mr. Summers], because he had no children and his wife was a scold.” Why might this line seem more significant after reading the whole story?
- An entire paragraph is spent describing “The black box.” Why might this be?
- In the middle of page 102, why is an entire paragraph devoted to lost traditions?
- and your response must be a minimum of 300 words.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now