- You are able to understand what are the different methods for collecting primary data.
- It will also give knowledge about the sample, sample size and various types of sampling methods.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Explain observation and experimentation with help of an example. What are different sources of secondary data information? (2 Marks)
- What are the essential differences among nominal, ordinal, interval, and ratio scales? (1.5 Marks)
- Discuss Sample versus Census. Describe the differences between a probability sampling and a non-probability sampling. (2 Marks)
4.Distinguish between: (1.5 Marks)
a.Direct and indirect questions
b.Open ended and closed questions
c.Research, investigative, and measurement questions.
- Follow (APA) style
- 4 to 5 references are enough
- Try to use those references:
- Business Research Methods by Donald R Cooper.
- Doing Your Research Project: A Guide for First-Time Researchers in Education, Health and Social Science, 5th Edition