Week 3: Journal Assignment
Week 3 Journal Guidelines and Grading Rubric
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
To provide updates on your Course Project progress and receive individualized feedback from your instructor.
The journals enable the student to meet the following Course Outcomes (COs):
- CO1: Identify the role of the BSN nurse in the quality improvement process as a member of the collaborative interprofessional team. (POs 2 and 7)
- CO2: Discuss effective processes and strategies to improve quality in nursing. (POs 2 and 8)
Requirements and Guidelines
- You will submit one journal entry (due Wednesday of Week 3 by 11:59 p.m. MT) to help you think through Milestone 2.
- Download the required Week 3 Journal Template (Links to an external site.).
- Save it to your computer in Microsoft Word 2013 (or later) as a .docx file with the file name: Your Last Name NR392 W3 Journal.docx.
- Carefully review the grading rubric criteria for Week 3 Journal and type directly in your saved Week 3 Journal Template.
- Your instructor will provide a score and feedback by Friday of Week 3 by 11:59 p.m. MT. You must read that feedback and use it to produce a great Milestone 2.
- Instructions for Week 3 Journal:
- Explain your progress on Milestone 2. Ask at least one question of your instructor that could help you do your best on Milestone 2. Return to read Instructor’s response Saturday or Sunday of Week 3.