Web Server Vulnerabilities (25 Points)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
As a newly hired security manager of a medium-sized IT firm based in Saudi Arabia, you are tasked with helping with the organization’s expansion in the Middle Eastern market. You have been tasked to assess the company’s current business security model and come up with a recommendation for added security to their website.
Write a paper that includes the following:
- A description of the various types of web server attacks
- Compare and contrast security best practices you would employ to keep your customers’ personal data safe.
- Upon your assessment, recommend a solution that is best suited for global expansion, explaining your reasoning.
Keep in mind, we are most interested in your explanation of the steps you would take to identify a suitable model in accordance with security goals. Use diagrams, where appropriate.
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- You must include a minimum of two credible sources and information from the module to support your writing. The Saudi Digital Library is a good source for resources.
- Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
There is SafeAssign Plagiarism Checker, If your score is above 25%, you will want to edit your assignment before submitting it for grading.
course name: SEU CS564: Cyber Defense in Web Attacks
Course Materials: EC-Council. (2017). Ethical hacking and countermeasures: Web applications and data servers (2nd ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning. ISBN-13: 9781305883451