Using the life and times of Sam Patch as a starting point, describe what industrialization was doing to the institutions of freedom and equality in America during the Early Republic Period (1800-1837). Construct a 2-3-page paper that describes how industrialization is changing the country during this period and how working class Americans are responding to it. Be sure to incorporate the general historical narrative in your paper.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
This is an argumentative paper. It is essential that you provide a thesis statement (argument). In writing this paper you are required to engage readings from Sam Patch, the Famous Jumper, TAN, as well as lecture materials. It is expected that you will prove proficiency in the course materials and demonstrate the ability to synthesize and analyze these materials in support of your thesis.
- DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. Please refer to our policy statement on the syllabus concerning academic dishonesty. It is guaranteed that if you plagiarize at the very least you will fail the paper.
- Papers should use the MLA format for citations (see below).
- Papers should provide a works cited page at the end of the paper.
- This paper is to be 2-3 pages in length. Two FULL pages minimum.
- Use a 12 point Times New Roman font. Make sure there is a one inch margin on each side. Double space the text and number your pages.
- You must have a cover page. On this cover page, in the upper left hand side and single spaced, put your name, section number, Paper 1, and date the paper is due. Your name or other identifying information should NOT appear anywhere else on your paper.
- Your thesis should appear in bold.
- All sources must come from the materials covered in the class – so no outside sources.
- Do not use personal pronouns (I, me, you, etc.). Do not use contractions (don’t, can’t, won’t, etc.).
- If you fail to follow the above formatting, you will be deducted 2.5 points on the final grade.
- For every day a paper is late, 2.5 points will be deducted from the final grade of your paper.