Use an online IDE (coding) platform and implement the following simple operation:
- Pick a language of your choice (Python/Java/C/C++, etc)
- Find a cryptography library in the language, that can be used to encrypt and decrypt.
- Go to the online IDE to implement the following.
- Read a message from a file or stdin (the online IDE should support this)
- Use the key “S3cR3TP@55w0rD”, and a random IV in CBC mode.
- encrypt the text using any encryption function supported in the library.
- decrypt the output from step 6
Your program should output both the encrypted message (ciphertext) and the decrypted ciphertext.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For online IDE, you might use: https://ideone.com
Please submit your code and the link to your IDE sandbox (ensure the link works and goes to your code).
For example, go to https://ideone.com/68Scq5 and click on edit to see the code I have written there.