Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Toys R Us a national retail franchise we
all know and love recently filed for bankruptcy. The company was founded
in 1948 as a Children’s furniture store. Though this company has filed
for bankruptcy the stores will remain open and management commits to
implementing new improvements. Will these improvements be enough to
return the stores to profitability?
Write a 1,250- to 1,500-word paper in which you discuss strategic leadership and change.
Include the following in the paper:
Include the Toys R Us obituary to illustrate a summary of the good and the bad in its history.
- Industry and organization history
- Current executive leadership structure
- How effective the current leadership team is/was at providing strategic leadership and managing change.
- Provide a critique of the organization’s mission statement and strategic vision.
- Discuss whether or not the long-term vision is adaptive and supported change or is rigid and resists change.
- Describe the changes that would have saved this business.
- Identify the role leadership played in implementing or blocking change.
- How did the organization deal with resistance?
- What influence would mindful leadership have on resistance to change?
- Discuss the role of intra and entrepreneurial competencies have as applied to organizational leadership during change.
Cite at least 2 external sources other than your textbook.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.