https://qualitypapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/qplogo-300x60.png 0 0 paul https://qualitypapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/qplogo-300x60.png paul2022-10-11 06:43:122022-10-11 06:43:12This week, you will facilitate a usability test of your revised high-fidelity prototypes with 3 users.
This week, you will facilitate a usability test of your revised high-fidelity prototypes with 3 users.
- Find at least three representative users from your target population.
- Prepare briefing and tasks, which may be the same ones from your paper prototype testing, but improve them based on feedback you obtained.
- Do a pilot test of your briefing and tasks before you test with real users.
- Run the usability test by providing your briefing and giving your tasks one at a time.
- Observe and take notes, again paying attention to critical errors.
- Ask each user to fill out a debriefing questionnaire asking how they liked the system and what problems or misunderstandings they had.
- Collect the usability problems into a list. Assign a severity rating for each problem (1 = Cosmetic problem only: need not be fixed unless there’s extra time 2 = Minor usability problem: fixing this should be given low priority 3 = Major usability problem: important to fix, so should be given high priority 4 = Usability catastrophe: imperative to fix this before product can be released)
- Think of possible solutions to the problems.
- Reflect on what you learned while doing the iterative design process. For future efforts, how would you change the process? Discuss in terms of risk assessment, decision-making regarding features to prototype and how you evaluated results of your testing.
Deliverables and Grading (100 points):
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Briefing and tasks – 10 points
- Describe how you conducted your usability test. Describe your users and how much they represent your target user population. Describe how the users were briefed and what tasks they performed. – 20 points
- Post-questionnaire – 10 points
- Analysis of results – 20 points
- Usability problems and possible solutions – 30 points
- Reflections on the iterative design process – 10 points