Week 2 DQ # 1:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Assessing the Leadership Circle Profile and the Stages of Development Framework, what is your assessment of your own leadership style?
2. When you leave an organization, or retire, what do you want others to say about you and what you contributed to the organization?
3. The Chapter 4 reading asks a question about where your passions and talents intersect with the needs of the world including where you live today. How does this analysis address your passions and talents?
Week 2 – DQ # 2
In Chapter 6, the key approaches or strategies of PEOPLE CREATIVE – PEOPLE REACTIVE, and TASK CREATIVE – TASK REACTIVE are covered.
1. In this post, assess your current supervisor and discuss how they fit into the creative or reactive mode for both people and tasks. What are the lessons learned?
Week 2 – DQ # 3
Chapter 7 begins to tie the leadership approach together. Consider leadership and its impact on the following 5 key items – accountability, communication, delivery systems, human performance, and metrics (measurement).
1. In this post – describe the impact that leadership has on any 2 of the 5 key items, and describe how leadership can enhance or improve these 2 key items.
Please reference specific sections the reference bellow in your response.
Anderson, R. J., & Adams, W. A. (2016). Mastering leadership: An integrated framework for breakthrough performance and extraordinary business results. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc..