This week you will continue to build your final facility. The legal
team has asked you to provide them with considerations regarding legal
and regulatory requirements that may affect the facility planning
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Add the required design components to your Facility:
- Assets and Equipment:
- All assets and equipment that should be considered for use by the patient, staff, and families
- Regulatory Considerations:
- Color and noise elements (for noise add details on how you will meet in the summary)
- Regulatory elements such as Occupational Safety and Health Administration and ADA guidelines.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word APA formal paper response that includes the following:
- Analyze the impact of federal, state, and local legal and regulatory requirements on your selected facility.
- Consider and discuss assets and equipment you will need to add to your floor plan.
- Consider and discuss any modification you made to your floor plan with respect to structure and area.
- Analyze accountability and liability implications for individuals and organizations for your selected facility.
- Analyze legal versus ethical considerations for your selected facility.
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar
references (This APA paper requires a Title page, Paper organized with
APA headings and references). The basics are expected (see grading
rubric) introduction, conclusion and citations in the APA paper.
You can submit this assignment with the PAPER and MODEL on one paper
or you can submit as 2 different uploads. If you struggle exporting with
word you can use a PDF, or a print screen so long as it is large enough
to visualize details.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
MY MEDICAL FACILITY IS A BIRTHING CENTER- I ALSO LIVE AND WANT TO BUILD MY BIRTHING CENTER IN WASHINGTON STATE.