setting of the story The storm by “Kate Chopin”
Link to the Story:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a well-composed paragraph (topic sentence, integrated quotes and summary from the story, and your analysis explaining how the quotes illustrate the point made in your topic sentence) that answers one of the questions below.
- How does the setting create a mood that is relevant to the story’s main idea?
- How is the setting a window into one of the characters?
- Is the setting an expression of the story’s theme? If so, how?
- Are the living and working conditions in the story relevant to its characters or overall meaning? If so, how?
- How does the weather create or emphasize meaning?
Example topic sentences starters:
In Kate Chopin’s “The Storm,” weather is central to the meaning of the overall story because….
Your paragraph should be about 200 words. Use MLA format, and be sure to cite the story you reference. Do not use or consult outside sources for this assignment.