Research and develop a Focus Paper that addresses a Case Study on a Focused Topic Area:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Select and review one type of problem-solving court weighing the pros and cons and come to a conclusion if the selected court is effective in utilizing these types of diversionary methods to accomplish social remediation and future compliance to the rule of law.
- The argument must be balanced and supported by credible sources, statistics, and facts.
Please read carefully the attachment and follow all those instructions I put there. Find some academic references that base on the paper context above
A2: Case Study Select a specific case.: Case Study on a Single Incident or Event: Study and include:
1) What is the paper about?
2) Why is this case important to review?
3) Relevant facts of the case.
4) Literature review of relevant concepts, theories, legal issues, and best practice policy rules relevant to the facts of the case.
5) A comparison of the facts to the findings of the literature.
Case Study Papers should be three (3) pages long in addition to a Title Page and Reference page. They must also include at least five (5) or more References/sources.
Incorporate those parts above from 1 to 5 inside that paper (put inside citation)
A2: The court system is predicated upon the ultimate need to engender a society that is based upon the rule of law. For all intents and purposes, the intent of the system is to provide equal rights and opportunities for all those who fall within the controls and political boundaries of the United States. The courts are thus charged with executing those laws as the ultimate arbiters of the existing statutory and case laws at all
Levels of the system. One such contemporary social justice administration concept is the inception of Problem-Solving Courts(http://justiceinnovation.org/portfolio/what-are-problem-solving-courts/). Problem solving courts have continued to extend their reach into areas initially from drug use and addiction, to community courts, domestic violence, and veteran’s courts. The system however, has an equal number of proponents as it does skeptics.
APA style remember
Peak, Kenneth J. (2016) Justice Administration (8th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education – Prentice Hall
Levels of the system. One such contemporary social justice administration concept is the inception of Problem-Solving Courts
Textbook Web link: https://www.pearson.com/us/higher-education/progra…
Please read carefully the attachment and follow all those instructions I put there. Find some academic references that base on those context above