Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In this assignment, you assume the role of an employee of the DigiFirm Investigation Company. One of your clients is a small music production company. One day you receive a phone call from Andrea, the owner and president of the music company.
Andrea believes one of her employees, a sound technician, has been stealing intellectual property from the company. She thinks he is copying original music scores and then selling them to upstart musicians, claiming that he wrote them. Andrea checked the employee’s computer the previous night and thinks he has been deleting the files to cover his tracks.
Andrea’s employee uses a Macintosh computer. There are several tools available for recovering files that have been deleted from a Mac, including:
- Mac Keeper Files Recovery, http://mackeeper.zeobit.com/
- Mac Undelete, http://www.macundelete.com/
- Free Undelete Mac, http://www.freeundeletemac.com/
Although all of the tools accomplish the same goal, each has one or more unique features. You should consider the full capability set of each tool when gathering information, and determine which tool would be the best choice for the scenario in this assignment.
You will research three tools that can aid in recovering deleted Macintosh files and write a paper about their capabilities. You must also recommend one product for use in this case and justify your recommendation.
For this assignment, you are to:
- Research three tools that can aid in recovering deleted Macintosh files, compare the capabilities and, write a professional report in which you recommend one product for use in this case and justify your recommendation.
- The report should be at 2-3 pages in length. Be sure your report adheres to the university academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, citing references as appropriate.
- Please submit the paper to the TurnItIn Originality Check and the match rate must not exceed than 15%.
- Please include a proper introduction and conclusion of the paper.