This is for California
By conducting research in your state laws, locate the law that applies to the landlord-tenant relationship. Answer the following questions, and remember to cite the law:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Explain if a landlord has the right to put a lien on the tenant’s personal property and under what circumstances, if any, in your state.
- Name two ways in which a landlord can give service of notice in your state.
- Name two things that can be withheld from a security deposit in your state.
- Does your state have a time limit in which a security deposit or notice stating why a security deposit is being kept be given to the tenant? If so, what is it?
- Name one provision that your state considers a void provision in a residential rental agreement or lease.