I need a paper using this Case Study with the requirements below.
- Case Study B – Data Integration Software Tool: You must build a software tool for a telephone company that enables data to be used by a variety of software applications. The project team consists of an unknown number of personnel for the design, development, building, deployment, and operation and maintenance of the system. The team members may be located around the world, in different time zones.
I need the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
4.1 Tools Review
Consider a situation in which you are asked to review a quality planning tool developed by a contractor or coworker.
- What elements or features would you look for to ensure that it satisfies the requirements of a good tool?
- How would you ensure these elements are included?
Provide at least one example of a quality planning tool that is ineffective or deficient in some respect. Then, provide suggestions for improving it. Explain why you think your suggestions would improve the tool.
4.2 Quality Planning Tools and Metrics
Using your choice of software (such as Microsoft Excel, Project, or Visio), develop at least two quality planning tools appropriate for your project that represent different aspects of quality.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of each tool. Provide support for your analysis.
- Explain how to use the tools and how the tools will be used on your project. Consider their general acceptance and use within the industry.
- Add project data and information to the tools.
Develop at least three planning metrics, representing different aspects of quality, that are appropriate for both your project and selected quality planning tools. Consider each metric’s acceptance and use within the industry.Note: Microsoft Project and Visio are provided through a Toolwire virtual desktop for your use. Access the software via the Toolwire resources.
4.3 Quality Planning Checklists and Baseline
- Explain the purpose of a checklist and justify its use as a quality planning tool.
- Develop at least two quality planning checklists that address different aspects of the project.
- Identify and justify the quality planning baseline for measuring and reporting quality performance on your project.
- Consider similar projects and the organization’s mission and goals.