This simulation will take approximately 90 minutes, after which you will organize your thoughts and notes in a written paper. Take notes on what actions you took and why.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Compose and describe your thoughts about which options you chose during the simulation including the criteria you used to select options, the tradeoffs you considered, and any analysis you conducted.
- Explain your choice relative to scope, resources, and schedule.
- Explain how project characteristics, such as deadlines and team skill levels, affect team morale and work quality.
- Convey the impact of managers’ decisions on team morale and work quality, including how much time to spend on meetings and coaching, impact of overtime and outsourcing, and staffing levels.
- Finalize your thoughts about the simulation play, including what you learned about managing projects.
- Prepare a 3- to 4-page paper (not including the required title and reference pages and the appendix – any tables, figures, charts, drawings, etc. are to be in the appendices if needed) detailing and compiling the specifics to items 1-5 above.
- Support your paper with a minimum of two current (published in the most recent five years) scholarly sources from the CSU-Global Library, in addition to any course textbooks or lecture material you decide to use.
- Format your entire paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.).
- Be clear, concise, and focused. Be sure to organize your writing properly and include an introduction; headings/subheadings for the body of your work; analysis and recommendations (if applicable); a conclusion; and list of references.