Hello, please follow instruction. Read the scenario below and answer the foolowing questions as a discussion paper.I would like the paper to be in APA format please. I would like you to provide me with at least 6 references; they cannot be older, than 5 years. You can use some of these books, that are appropriate for the scenario for references, but you still have to provide me with 3 other references from another sources please.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
These, are the books, which I ‘am currently using.
Title:Pediatric Primary Care, (6th Ed.)
Author: Catherine E. Burns; Ardys M. Dunn; Margaret A. Brady; Nancy Barber Starr; Catherine G. Blosser
Publisher:Elsevier – Health Sciences Division
2) Title: Primary Care: A Collaborative Practice, (5th Ed.)
Author: Terry Mahan Buttaro; JoAnn Trybulski; Patricia Polgar-Bailey; Joanne Sandberg-Cook Edition: 5th edition, Copyright Date:2016
Publisher: Elsevier – Health Sciences Division
Title:Pocket Guide to APA Style. Author:Robert Perrin. Edition: 6th. Copyright Date: 2017
Publisher: Cengage Learning. ISBN:9781305969698
3) Title:A Manual of Laboratory & Diagnostic Test. Author: Frances Fischbach; Marshall B. Dunning. Edition: 9th
Copyright Date: Publisher:Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
4) Title:Advanced Practice Nursing in the Care of Older Adults
Author: Laurie Kennedy-Malone; Kathleen Ryan, Fletcher; Lori Martin-Plank
Edition: 1st. Copyright Date:2014. Publisher:F. A. Davis Company. ISBN: 9780803624917
5) Title:Advanced assessment. Author:Mary Jo Goolsby; Laurie Grubbs
Edition:3rd. Copyright Date:2015-01-01. Publisher:F. A. Davis Company.
6) Title:Current Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics. Author:Mark Abzug; William Hay; Myron Levin; Robin Deterding. Edition:23rd. Copyright Date: 2016-01-01
Publisher:McGraw-Hill Education. ISBN:9780071848541
7) Title:Neinstein’s Adolescent and Young Adult Health Care
Author:Todd Callahan, Catherine M. Gordon, Vaughn Rickert, Debra K. Katzman, Lawrence S. Neinstein and Alain Joffe. Edition:6th. Copyright Date:2016
Publisher:Wolters Kluwer Health / Lippincott Williams & Wilkins-LWW
You are a Primary Care Provider working in a community health center. You are seeing a 14-year-old adolescent patient for an annual visit. The patient’s mother is also present during the visit and notes that the patient’s grades in school have been declining. Her son is also hanging out with a group of kids that she has concerns about. The mother has concerns for what is going on with her son. Answer the following questions using course resources (texts) and two other evidence-based sources (current guidelines and/or scholarly articles that are within a 3-5 year time frame).
- Describe and define what the components of an annual exam are for an adolescent patient?
- Is the mother required to be present during your exam?
- Describe 1 health promotion idea that you would discuss with your middle adolescence patient. Why is this idea important?
- What are some screening tools that might be of importance in this situation? (hint: do you suspect drug or alcohol abuse here?)