For the final project it has to be 10 to 12 page (not including references, title page, or abstract), double-spaced, APA-formatted paper) that focuses on developing an intervention program to address substance among African-American children and adolescents.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
All Final Projects, regardless of their format, must include:
- a minimum of ten references (in addition to any course readings you may wish to reference);
- a justification of the issue, problem, or concern you selected and the type of project (prevention, intervention, or consultation) that you developed to address it;
- an analysis of the evidence-based research related to the intervention(s) or treatment method(s) that you chose;
- a description of your target population, stakeholders, and participants;
- a description of the data collection and analysis methods that you will use for the needs assessment;
- an explanation of the project goals and how you will assess them;
- an action plan, including tasks to be implemented;
- an analysis of possible challenges to implementation and how they may be addressed;
- a description of how your project will influence social change.
Note that each of the above components should include enough detail so that an individual in a community, agency, or organization can clearly understand the purpose of your project and how you will implement it.