https://qualitypapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/qplogo-300x60.png 0 0 paul https://qualitypapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/qplogo-300x60.png paul2022-10-12 12:45:512022-10-12 12:45:51Performance Mangament System
Performance Mangament System
Performance Management System
Chapter 8-Case Study 2-Performance Management System Helps Freeport-McMoRan Switch Strategic Gears
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Answer the following questions:
- Why did Freeport-McMoRan need a performance management system? How might it have helped the company adjust its strategy?
- Do you think a pen-and-paper performance management system could have been as effective as the web-based system Freeport-McMoRan adopted? Why or why not?
The following requirements must be met:
- Write between 1,000 – 1,500 words using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
- Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
- Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor – Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library) and Google Scholar.
- Secondary and credible sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library).
- Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style. An overview of APA 6th edition in-text citations, formatting, reference list, and style is provided here.