answer 3 of the 6 questions and do part 2
- Work groups or teams can be effective in solving organizational problems. What steps would you take to implement such a group to solve a major organizational problem? How would you know if you are effective?
- Your organization has some problems relative to the design of the facility that adversely impacts the operations. What would you do to redesign the operation for either efficiency or effectiveness? Bear in mind that some organizations may value efficiency over effectiveness. How will that impact the job you and your work does in redesigning the facility? How will you know when you are successful?
- Different performance appraisal systems exist. They are not always successful in meeting the objectives for which they were designed. You are given the task of designing and implementing a new system for your workplace. What will the process look like? What functions will you measure? How will you know if the new process and system is successful?
- What rewards are available to workers in your organization? When are they used? Are they effective? What alternatives would you use if you could change the reward system?
- Your organization has decided to incorporate a quality improvement process in your operation. You are responsible for developing a plan for this. What is your plan? What would you do to ensure that the quality process becomes part of your operation? How will you know if you are successful?
- Organizations look at improving human performance as a way to increase efficiency or effectiveness. There may be organizations that have problems with their systems, the way they work. If we wanted to make your organization more productive, should we address the individuals and their performance or should we redesign the way work is done and the various managerial systems? Support your position.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Provide 8 concepts, issues, philosophies, or practices in the areas of productivity and human performance that you can utilize in your workplace. Name the aspect, describe it, and explain the implication for your workplace. This does not have to be in essay form but can be in bullet form.