Instructions: Submit the 500-750 word essay on Occupational Therapy. The assignment should be your own original work. That means that if you use a paper from a previous course, it will not be accepted. Also, if you use “quoted” material for most of your assignment, it will not be accepted (even if appropriately referenced). It should contain only information that supports the main theme of the essay.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Topic: This assignment is for your to obtain insight from two persons currently working in your preferred profession. No personal interviews will be accepted. Use an Internet search to find interview articles or videos interviews of a person that is already in Occupational Therapy.
Online search: You are to locate interviews (e.g. video, article, etc.) of persons in Occupational Therapy. It might take a few tries to find good ones. A personal interview is not allowed. I need to verify the information.
1a.) Paragraph 1 – Identify the first person and their title, length of career, and company. Discuss how and where you located the interview.1.)
1b.) Paragraph 2 – Identify a second person and their title, length of career, and company. Discuss how and where you located the interview.
2.) Paragraph 3 – What specific insight did the persons provide regarding necessary education, certifications, enjoyment, and other advice.
3.) Paragraph 4 – Did the persons’ information make you more or less likely to pursue the profession? Why?
4.) Below the Essay – Include link to Internet article, video, etc. for your representative.
No essays will be accepted in the Discussion Board or through email. Test the document and make sure it opens before you submit!!
- Your reference list will not be included in your word count.
- If you supply information (e.g. statistics, quotes, etc.) from other sources, it must be referenced.
- Written material obtained from the textbook or other sources and not referenced could be cause for zero points on the assignment.
- Reference is defined as a listing of the source of the material.
- In the body of the essay, after the “quoted” material list (Author’s name, year of publication).
- At the end of your essay, include a reference list: include the author’s name, date of publication, title, publisher, or website URL.