To prepare for this assignment, make sure to complete the StrengthsFinder quiz located in the back of your book. This will take approximately 30 to 45 minutes. Click here for a video tutorial on how to complete the quiz and view your results. Then, view information about your top five strengths at “Start Here – An Overview of the StrengthsFinderMovement,” found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50J8DYo7r44&list=PLhYBLDN6sURWX7h8IdebX2CYyR9QwqoDX. Then view information about your top five strengths at “Strategic – Learn more about your innate talents from Gallup’s Clifton StrengthsFinder!” found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWM36m3d48&list=PLxDaK7wIyw9609RQuIcVwcCtJ6j17hmO4&index=1.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a one to three (1-3) page paper in which you:
- Describe your initial reaction to finding out your top five strengths.
- Explain how your top five strengths relate to your leadership style. Determine how they relate to the key functions you would need to perform as a manager.
- Determine what traits you need to work on the most to become a good leader. Then, explain whether these traits differ from the strengths you need to be a good manager.
- Indicate which of your strengths you anticipate you will use the most in college or a future career.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.