You will need SQL and an oracle database. Please take screen shots of the oracle DB and insert them into a word doc.
- how to use aggregate functions generally.
- how to count items in a table.
- how to determine minimum and maximum values.
- how to filter rows based upon aggregate values.
- how to use aggregation with joins together to answer more complex use cases with related data.
For the additional movie series please use Back to the Future Parts I, II and III.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
All other instructions are in the attached word document