Each student is to choose one (1)Course Learning Outcome (CLO) listed in the course syllabus. Using your textbook, LIRN-based research, JSTOR.org, the Internet, or any other electronic journal database, research a peer-reviewed article that applies to the CLO you selected AND facilitates answering part of your upcoming CLA1 assignment.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Personalized CLO Applied Learning Assignment Under this heading, you will provide a minimum of two (2) paragraphs that should contain the following information and/or details:
- Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose
- How the article and/or author(s) support your argument(s)
- Most important aspects of the article as it directly related to your CLO
- Any findings and conclusions
- Approximately 250 to 350 words in length (minimum of 2 paragraphs)
- Include the industry example demonstrating the application of your researched article
- Include the in-text citation in APA format to properly reference your article.
1. Explain the concepts of Business Driven Management Information Systems (MIS) and Value Driven Business.
2. Explain the concepts of Electronic Business Value, and Ethics & Information Security.
3. Describe what MIS infrastructure is and relate it to business benefits. Describe the characteristics of an agile MIS infrastructure, and explain what it means to have a sustainable MIS infrastructure.