Using the SHRM case study (an organization named Reyes) provided, students will apply their knowledge about business and the function of Human Resources. In addition the use of a common business tool, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) assessment is used to assess both the HR domains and the role the HR function is performing in the organization.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
It is anticipated that the presentation will be approximately seven to ten slides, written in bullet points with additional notes, if needed, included in the notes section of the presentation, and demonstrate good academic writing style. In text citations and references will be presented in APA format and are in addition to the approximately seven to ten slides. At least one scholarly source is to be included on the reference page along with corresponding in text citations in the content of the presentation. Students are to use Owl Purdue online writing center for tutoring on APA format for in text citations and reference lists.
- Title Page (Title of the paper, Your Name, Course Number, University, Professor’s Name & Date)
- Introduction and Purpose of the Presentation (what the paper is intended to achieve)
- Summary of Organization’s Capabilities and Requisite Employee Competencies (what is Reyes in business to do and what competencies or knowledge, skills or abilities are needed of the employees in the entire organization in order to sustain success?) The course module/commentary gives examples of capabilities and competencies.
- Challenges the Organization Needs to Address (There are many in this study, find at least three that you think are key issues)
- Summary of the Findings of the SWOT Assessment for the HR function (using the following chart)
- Summary or Conclusions (Based on the challenges you identified and the SWOT, what are your findings? Go back to your purpose statement for the paper and reiterate what you have achieved)
- Reference Page (do not use bullet points, do not number the references, list alphabetically the sources you cited in the presentation and only those)
- Attachment (completed SWOT Assessment for the PAC HR function based on what you read in the case study and the emails included in the case study)