Module 15 Assignment Details
Complete the following assignments for this module. All assignments are due by the end of the module unless otherwise noted. Be aware that this module has portions of assignments due at different time throughout the week. Please double check those due dates.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Listen to Professor Kenyon’s end-of-the-semester message (embedded below)
- This brief, final message will cover some important end of the semester information and a wrap-up of the class.
- Complete all parts of the Module 15 Reflecting on the Class Theme Writing Circle
- This discussion board prompt is broken into multiple parts with different due dates.
- The first part is the individual response. The guidelines for this response are detailed in the prompt. Please note the early-week due date for this portion of the assignment.
- The second part is the sharing circle. This portion will continue throughout the week. Again, detailed guidelines are available in the prompt. Please ask immediately if you have questions as this is group work and others in the class are counting on the full participation of their peers within the groups.
Complete Response Journal #10 (RJ10)
- This response journal is a formal, essay-style written response to this week’s reading. A prompt is provided.
- Retrieve E2 Instructor Feedback
- Return to the E2 Submission for Feedback Assignment to retrieve instructor feedback
- Revise and Submit final draft of Essay 2
- Use instructor feedback and peer workshop material to revise and submit a final, polished, revised draft of Essay 2
- Revisit the Essay 2 Assignment Sheet for specifics about formatting and guidelines
- Include the Annotated Bibliography as part of the essay, paginated accordingly. It should appear after the References page.
- Submit the final draft to the E2 Assignment by the due date/time listed in the assignmen
- Complete Online Course Evaluation
- This course evaluation is important to me in preparing the course for the next semester. Please respond with as much detail as you can that will help me understand your experience this semester and how I might improve it for future classes. You will find the initial request to complete the survey in your SVSU email. You can also follow this link here to the survey.
Writing Circle Guidelines and Instructions
Complete your Individual Response using the prompt given below. Your IR should be written in a separate document then cut/pasted into a new thread on the discussion board. Be sure your IR follows these guidelines:
- Will focus on the specific prompt provided below
- Will be a minimum of 200 words in length to be considered “acceptable”
- “Superior/Exceptional” responses will go above and beyond in detail, clarity, complexity, and thoughtfulness
- Will directly reference the reading(s)/lecture(s) (use at least one citation from each source)
- Will include proper MLA citation and Works Cited listing at the end
- Will be posted by Monday at 11:59 p.m. by starting a new thread on discussion board
After the due date/time for the individual response, return to the discussion board to begin the Sharing Circle. You’ll begin this by taking the time to carefully read and consider each of your peers’ Individual Responses. The specific questions and guidelines for participating in the SC are listed below. The SC is an on-going discussion that will continue from Monday night to Thursday morning at 8:00 a.m. when this class ends. All SC posts must follow these guidelines:
- Create one SC post for each peer in your group
- Will focus on the specific questions provided
- Will be about 100 words in length
- Will be a response that is thoughtful, respectful, but challenging
- Upload the reaction posts by replying to each peer’s Individual Response
As a classroom courtesy and to work toward earning full credit for the Writing Circle, take some time at the very end of the week to give short replies of acknowledgement and thanks to your peers who have posted to your individual response and joined you in conversation.
Module 15 Writing Circle Prompt
Reflect on how you thought about paradigm shifts and belief systems before you took this course and how you think about them now that the course is over. Use the following questions to help you compose your IR:
- Have any of your assumptions or understandings changed? Why?
- What assignments/activities/readings were influential in this process?
- How will you approach discussing and integrating paradigm shifts and changes in belief systems into your life in the future?
- Read the Individual Responses of those in your peer group.
- Reading others’ writing often leads us to ask questions. What point does your peer make that raises a question for you? Address that question with your peer. As part of your conversation, discuss possible answers to the question that may lead to a better understanding of the topic of the assigned material.
- Discuss briefly in your conversation one idea in your individual response that differs from the ideas of your peer.
Response Journal 10
Of all the texts you read, watched, or listened to this semester, which one text has affected your own belief systems the most, and why? Give clear and detailed reasons for your choice.
Guidelines for Response Journals:
- Will be typed in a Word document
- Will be 500 words minimum in length (add word count at end of journal)
- Will cite the relevant text using proper documentation (include Works Cited)
- Will have a title along with the journal number
- Will use MLA format; one-inch margins, 12-point font, double spaced