You have been asked by the CIO of your company, or another company, to create a PowerPoint® informational presentation. Examples of companies might be a company you have worked for in the past or wish to work for in the future. The audience for this week’s presentation will be a group of department supervisors.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The objectives of this presentation are to:
- Define “cyber security,” and identify threats to private and public organizations.
- Define Information and Communication Technology (ICT), and explain why it is a very important component of cyber security.
- Identify the pillars of personal security that assist in personal protection.
- Define the Six Principles of Information Security Management and legislation constraints that apply to cyber security.
Create an 8- to 10-slide PowerPoint® informational presentation, including the following:
- Content for each of the objectives
- Speaker’s notes
- References used to support your presentation, including a minimum of two outside academic references in addition to course textbooks and videos