Consider you are an HR manager within a relatively small organization of approximately 65 employees. Recently, there have been a number of concerns voiced about managing employee performance and evaluating it against the goals of the organization. It has been a challenge to align roles and responsibilities within the organization, and there are growing concerns that the problem will worsen as the company continues to evolve and expand. As a result, you have been tasked with the design and implementation of a performance management program. Through your experience and research you have come up with a design that you feel allows for both the consistency and flexibility that a growing company requires in a performance management program.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The next hurdle involves the implementation of the program. How long do you have to complete the implementation? Whose buy-in do you need before the program can go live? In what order would you inform all entities of the details of the new program? What steps could you take to ensure a successful implementation?
In this week’s Assignment you will analyze the process of implementing a performance management program within an organization.
To prepare for this Assignment, you will evaluate an organization with which you are familiar or one that might benefit from the implementation of a new performance management program. You may use publicly traded organizations, if you wish, whose information is readily available on the Internet.
Complete this Assignment by developing a 3- to 5-page paper, following the guidelines below:
- Identify the organization that you have selected and explain the benefits available to this organization in implementing a new or revised performance management program.
- Identify the stakeholders within your selected organization, Select whose support would be needed. Explain why their buy-in would be necessary.
- Explain the time line of sequenced steps necessary in launching, testing, and auditing a performance management program; and explain your rationale. Identify at which point on the time line each of the key stakeholders should be brought into the process. (Note: Consider this as a section within the paper, not a visual graphic.)
- Identify and describe the key steps to successfully implementing a performance management program.
- All work must be original and in APA format.
Be specific and provide examples with references to the literature provided this week.