Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Choose one of the following two options for your Unit 7 Project:
1. Future Prediction: If the United States withdrew from the world and retracted into complete isolatism what would happen to the economic, political, and social aspects of the world? This should be in at least 600 words and with strong, supportive evidence and details. This project will help you understand how dependent the world has become on the United States. Think about what you learned of how the US keeps peace with conflicting nations and provides assistance to others, and do not forget other powerful nations that exist today and what role they may play if this occurred. Think about how the market crash of the 1929 and recent ones that occurred within the United States affected the rest of the world.
2. The Effects of Globalization: Using China as a case study, explore the entry of developing countries into the WTO and the effects of globalization. What is the WTO? Who gains and who loses from globalization? Focus on these two perspectives:
a. The entry of developing countries into the WTO is hurting those countries.
b. The entry of developing countries into the WTO is empowering those countries.
This should be in at least 600 words with strong supportive evidence and details.
- Click on the link in the Red Box to view the Project Rubrics for this project.
Please write your essay in MLA format, and follow the standard five paragraph model. Your essay should have an introduction paragraph, three body paragraphs, and a conclusion paragraph. If you need help with how to write an essay in MLA format or the five paragraph model, please refer to the following links:
- MLA: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/
- 5 Paragraphs: http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/five_par.htm
You must use at least 2 credible sources other than your textbook and provide a Works Cited page with your sources. Failure to include a Works Cited page will result in a rejected assignment.