It’s two chapter ( 16 and 18 ) the readings are prob. please see the attachment I attached an example
- Use the question prompts below to help shape your journal. The minimum word count per chapter/article is 200 words for the summary. If you include the question prompts in the journal, please do not inadvertently count the questions toward the word count.
- List at least one question per chapter/article you had that you are unable to answer. Please do not count the questions towards your word count. Responses will be anonymized and utilized to help foster class discussion; information is also shared with guest speakers to help them learn about some of the general questions students may have about the topic/focus area.
- Structure & Mechanics of Writing
- Place your newest entry at the top (i.e.all previous entries should appear below in reverse chronological order). Save all of your subsequent entries in the same document. Your document will grow as the semester progresses, so that each week you will post a slightly larger document than the week before. At the end of the course, you will have a substantial body of reading notes, which you will hopefully draw upon in preparation for other assignments and class discussions.
Use the following question prompts to frame your academic reading journal summaries. When you include the question prompts in your reading notes, please do not inadvertently count these towards your minimum word count.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What insights or observations does this reading generate?
- What new ideas are here for me to consider?
- What connections can I make between this reading selection and something else that we have discussed in this course?
- What do I still not know or understand about this topic?
- How did this reading help me to build knowledge that can be used professionally or personally?
- What information from this reading selection resonates with, and contributes to, my interest in these topics?
- How is what I am reading different from what I already know?
- What challenged me to think about things differently?
- What are three of the most important concepts I gleaned from the reading selection?
- What do I not agree with from the reading selection, and why?
- What aspect of the reading did I find most interesting or difficult?