Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Please answer the questions listed below. You may structure your response however you choose, as long as all of the following questions are answered within it. In each response, please include specific evidence/examples from the episode.
There is no page length for this assignment. Our expectation is that these assignments should be approximately 1.5-2 pages long. However, there is no penalty if the response does not correspond to this length.
Questions to be answered:
- What is the central lesson or message communicated in this episode? What does the show ask audiences to learn or to be persuaded of by the end of the episode?
- What is the relationship between the episode’s humor/jokes and its central message? In other words, how does it use humor to communicate its larger point?
- What does the episode communicate about gender roles during WWII? How does it communicate this?
- How does Fibber McGee and Molly compare to contemporary sitcoms on TV? In answering this question please consider at least one of the following questions: how is the humor of the show similar to or different from contemporary comedies on TV; how is the show’s address of/incorporation of a contemporary political issue similar or different to how entertainment shows (especially comedies) address contemporary issues today.
This assignment will be graded according to the following criteria:
- Does the assignment address all the questions posed?
- Does the assignment demonstrate a close, careful, and thoughtful interpretation of the primary source?
- Does the assignment demonstrate a strong familiarity with course topics and themes?
- Are all the claims made in the assignment accurate?
- Does the assignment make sense? Are the ideas within it communicated clearly?