Save your time - order a paper!
Based on the same scenario as in Assignments 1, 2, and 3, you are now
considering additional factors needed for your proposal based on RFP #123456789,
dated 07/14/2014, where another local competitor intends to submit a
Additional factors to consider are:
- Although you have always built in a profit margin of ten percent (10%) for
commercial flooring jobs, you are willing to consider a lesser profit margin in
this case in order to win the contract.
- The Navy’s Contract Administration Officer is known to be a smart, tough
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Determine two (2) potential profit objectives that you will consider for
accepting a less than normal profit margin if you win the contract. Provide a
rationale for your response.
- Determine two to three (2-3) negotiation strategies or tactics that you feel
would be effective for winning the contract. Provide a rationale for your
- Use at least three (3) quality references Note: Wikipedia
and other related websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required assignment page
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment
- Explain the government acquisition process using sealed bidding,
negotiations, and alternative contracting methods.
- Outline and explain the process for developing competitive proposals and
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in federal
acquisition and contract management.
- Write clearly and concisely about federal acquisition and contract
management using proper writing mechanics.