- Based on your readings and experience, compare and contrast how health care emergency management evolved before 9/11 to its evolution after 9/11.
- Why has the scope of healthcare emergency management grown so dramatically? Will the growth continue?
week 1 Reading
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Reilly, M., &Markenson, D. S. (2010). Health Care Emergency Management: Principles and Practice
- Chapter 1: Principles of Emergency Management for Healthcare Facilities
- Barbera J.A., M. A. G., &Yeatts, D. J. (2009). Challenge of hospital emergency preparedness: Analysis and recommendations. Disaster Med Public Health Preparedness, 3(1), 74-82. http://journals.cambridge.org/download.php?file=%2FDMP%2FDMP3_S1%2FS193578930000207Xa.pdf&code=56632593c6e64cedbe3d4e84592ebdd3
- Sauer, L. M., McCarthy, M. L., Knebel, A., & Brewster, P. (2009). Major influences on hospital emergency management preparedness and disaster preparedness. Disaster Med Public Health Preparedness, 3(1), S68-S73.