This is a 3 part Essay, part 1 includes essay response style to questions from the german case study, part 2 includes Irish case study ,part 3 compare and contrast. Please include scholarly references a least and must be APA format. Avoid using “I” frequently. 1500-2000
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Questions repsonses should flow into the next question
GERMAN CASE STUDY
1. What experiences have you had with patients of German descent?
2. How does Margaret’s German ancestry mold her beliefs about medical
3. What Western medicine concepts complicate the staff and family’s
understanding of Margaret’s self-prescribed medical regimen?
4. How do you, as a health-care professional, feel about the use of
5. What is your view of the use of medical intuitionists and other non
Western health practices?
6. How do Margaret’s health-care choices differ or match your own?
7. How do you deal with cultural health practices unlike your own?
8. Discuss Margaret’s desire to control her life even through terminal illness.
9. Relate Margaret’s strong spiritual beliefs in an afterlife to her ability to
cope with her impending death.
10. Describe a plan of care that is culturally sensitive to the patient and her
11. How can your knowledge of the German American culture positively
influence health outcomes for Margaret?
12. Discuss the cultural filters you may use as you assist Margaret in her
13. Describe the enculturation you, as a health-care professional, have
experienced and how this influences your own health-care decisions.
IRISH CASE STUDY
1.Describe the O’Rourke family structure in terms of individual roles.
2. Identify two potential health problems related to the O’Rourke’s dietary practices.
3. Identify potential health-risk factors for the O’Rourkes as a family unit and for each
4.Explain the relationship between risk factors and ethnicity specific to the O’Rourke
family and their Irish heritage.
5.Describe culturally competent health-promotion strategies for the identified risk
factors for the O’Rourke family.
6. Describe the O’Rourke family’s fertility practices. Are they congruent with their
Irish background and religious beliefs?
7.Describe the O’Rourke family’s communication patterns.
8.What are the predominant health conditions among Irish immigrants?
9.Explain the significance of the Great Potato Famine for Irish Americans.
10. Name two genetic diseases common among Irish Americans.
11. Identify accepted fertility practices for Irish American Catholics.
12. Identify three sources of strength for the Irish American in times of illness.
13. Identify traditional home remedies commonly used by Irish Americans.