Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- -I attached the chapter, answer the question in 20 pages from the attached chapter.
- -it should have introduction in the begenning.
- -At the end of the of the introducation , it should have a thesis.
- -The thesis should cover all these component (Trace the history of federal funding of American higher education from the end of World War II to the present- the major legislative enactments, which have provided direct and indirect funds to students – as well as federal programs, which provide funds to colleges). you should cover these component in the thesis. also the thesis may can in one sentence or two.
- -Q: The question is: The funding of higher education in American was traditionally viewed as the responsibility of states, for public colleges, and the responsibility of religious or private not-for-profit organizations, for private colleges. This began to change with the first Morrill Act of 1862 and the second Morrill Act of 1890. The federal financing of college programs accelerated after World War II. Trace the history of federal funding of American higher education from the end of World War II to the present. Be sure to discuss the major legislative enactments, which have provided direct and indirect funds to students as well as federal programs, which provide funds to colleges.
- -please do not make extra spaces.
- -do not make too long sentences.
- -you can use outside sources to cover material.
- -it should be well written in academic way.
- -Do not forget the history only after WW2.
- -Direct student funding is loan and grant, indirect mean tax policies.
- -so there shouldbe subheading for direct funding and indirect ,
- -also do not forget to describe in details about federal program on the colleges. also this will be under subheading.
- -every parts should cover by history.
- Do not forget APA citation.