Expanding the Power of Read Alouds
Choose a book that is appropriate for a read-aloud K- 3rd grade.
Videotape yourself reading a children’s literature book to a young child.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use different strategies for reading aloud – for example, change your tone when reading, use expressions and gestures, use objects, questioning, etc. Then view your video.
Complete a 250-500 word reflection that includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Book title, author, and genre.
- Summary of the book.
- Different read-aloud strategies you used.
- Reactions of the young child and the age of the child.
- Modifications for read-alouds with a class of young children.
- Strengths and opportunities for growth. Provide specific examples