Planning an event can be a time-consuming process. You need to have an adequate budget to make the event possible. You also need the right people. The key thing to remember is that you are not alone when planning an event.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In this scenario, you are an event planner in charge of planning a major concert in your community. You have five months to prepare for this concert. As an event planner with a $100,000 budget (including your own pay), your task is to plan all the logistics of the event. Explain your approach for making this a successful event. Include all of the following in your paper:
- Goals and objectives
- Your team (who will help you)
- Venue and date
- Budget (your pay, staffing, venue, flowers, food, reception hall, etc.)
- Ways of keeping track of your event
- Number of participants/attendees
- Invitations and other materials
- Activities and agenda
- Other considerations
- Evaluation process (how you will determine whether your event was a success)
Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length (not including the title or reference page)
please have two-three references