This week you will write a 6-page term paper. The options for the topic of this term paper are:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Brittney Maynard Case (physician assisted suicide)
- Organ transplants
- Elder abuse
The following questions must be addressed in your paper:
- Discuss at least 2 examples of each of the following – medical, legal and ethical issues
- Is there an opportunity for an ethics committee to be involved, reflect on why or why not? What would an ethics committee’s perspective be on this topic if one was involved?
- Discuss the impact on Healthcare and/or the community.
- Provide your personal reflection. After researching this topic how has it altered your knowledge, attitudes or beliefs?
Please use the headings below to organize your paper:
- Medical issues
- Ethical issues
- Legal issues
- Perspectives from an ethics committee
- Impact on Healthcare and local community
You must cite at least 6 references in APA format. Use the Purdue OWL (Links to an external site.) as a resource as well as the APA Paper Template for assistance. References can be from your text or assigned readings, journal articles or other sources. At least 3 of these sources must be peer-reviewed. The paper is to be completed in APA format (this includes title and reference page, headers, page numbers,margins, font, headings, and spacing). As well as a well-developed Body, your paper needs to have the following:
- Title Page
- Introduction (5-6 sentences about the topic in general as well as the purpose of the paper)
- Body (see topics above)
- Conclusion (summarizing your paper)
- Reference Page