For this Assignment, review the case study in the text, “Guerrilla Government
in EPA’s Seattle Regional Office.” Identify an ethical issue within this case
study. Consider the competing obligations and responsibilities that these
individuals faced and how they determined whether their actions were right.
Also, think about the impact of guerrilla government on the political
appointees, organization, and public policy.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The Assignment (3–4 pages in APA format): Your paper should
include the following:
- A description of the ethical issue you identified in the “Guerrilla
Government in EPA’s Seattle Regional Office” case study
- A description of the issues the political appointees faced in this case and
an explanation of federal ethics law violations
- An explanation of why you think the career employees were motivated to use
guerrilla tactics as a solution despite the risks to their careers (e.g.,
competing obligations) and whether their choice of guerrilla action was
- An explanation of how these actions affected the organization and public
- A description of the actions leaders within the EPA might have taken to
manage guerrilla government and an explanation of how those actions might have
changed the outcome of the situation
- An evaluation of the potential lessons for public administrators and the
importance of these lessons