Film Leadership Analysis
Watch the presentation, Aaron Feuerstein’s Malden Mills (ServiceSpace, 2009) [6 minutes].
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Aaron Feuerstein, CEO, explains how his leadership philosophy enabled
him to make a decision that defied business logic, but changed the
culture of a community.
In 1 page or less, respond to the following:
- What leadership theory/lens was utilized by this leader?
- Select from those reviewed in chapter 1 of the text (Howell & Wanasika, 2019).
- What did you perceive as the fundamental elements of character, values, or code of ethics this leader exemplified? Explain.
- What one dilemma or issue did this leader deal with and how did
personal values or code of ethics help or hinder the decision-making
process in that dilemma?
- If you had been the leader, what course of action would you, as
reflected by your core values, have taken in this case described?
Support your statements with evidence from the required studies and your research. Cite and reference your sources in APA style.
ServiceSpace. (2009, May 21). Aaron Feuerstein’s Malden Mills [Video file]. Retrieved from