This signature assignment is designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. The signature assignments may be graded with an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for program improvements.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a 1,400-word minimum strategic implementation plan in which you include the following:
- Create an implementation plan including:
- Functional tactics
- Action items
- Milestones and deadlines
- Tasks and task ownership
- Resource allocation
- Recommend any organizational change management strategies that may enhance successful implementation.
- Develop key success factors, budget, and forecasted financials, including a break-even chart.
- Create a risk management plan including contingency plans for the identified risks.
* Note the similarity match requirements for this course. We will be looking for your original thoughts, ideas and comments in your submission. You need to have sufficient detail and specific actions to support the plan you will be wanting the organization to implement. You will also be required to use current actual information and apply this information to the projections what you think the organization might look like following the implementation of your recommendations.