50 – 100 words each
- 4.1 List ways in which secret keys can be distributed to two communicating parties.
- 4.2 What is the difference between a session key and a master key?
- 4.3 What is a key distribution center?
- 4.4 What entities constitute a full-service Kerberos environment?
- 4.5 In the context of Kerberos, what is a realm?
- 4.6 What are the principal differences between version 4 and version 5 of Kerberos?
- 4.7 What is a nonce?
- 4.8 What are two different uses of public-key cryptography related to key distribution?
- 4.9 What are the essential ingredients of a public-key directory?
- 4.10 What is a public-key certificate?
- 4.11 What are the requirements for the use of a public-key certificate scheme?
- 4.12 What is the purpose of the X.509 standard?
- 4.13 What is a chain of certificates?
- 4.14 How is an X.509 certificate revoked?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now