Paper Checklist for Current Government Affairs Assignments
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Cover page for the assignment should include
- Your name
- Your class section number and meeting day/time
- The article’s title
- The article’s source
- The article’s web address (if you used an online source)
- Article- does the article relate to the United States government, a state government, or a local government? Does it deal with a branch of government (legislature, executive, judiciary, or the bureaucracy)? Please identify the level of government and branch in your summary.
- Article- is the publication date within the fourteen-day window?
- Article- print it out as soon as you find one you like and make sure you have the entire article (scroll down to the bottom of the article on your computer and compare that with what was printed off)
- Paper- did you include a summary?
- Paper- did you include your opinion?
- Paper- did you use the Spellcheck and Grammar Check functions for Microsoft Word to clean up any corrections? (Tip: Google doesn’t catch as many corrections as Word.)
- Paper- did you upload your assignment to Grammarly to review your paper for any missed corrections? (Note: Grammarly does not catch all of the mistakes in your assignment, but it will help you work on your writing skills.)
- Paper- did you proofread your assignment?
- Paper and article- do you have a hard copy of each to turn in at the end of class?
- Paper- did you submit an electronic copy of the paper to Moodle?
- 1-2 pages, typed
- Word (or Google) document
- 12 to 14 size font, Times New Roman style