Perform an internet search for “Creative Spark” TED channel.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Review the entire list of talks on the “Creative Spark” TED channel.
Select one talk that is of interest to you, and watch it in its entire length.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary of the salient points made in the talk and its supporting details that catch your interest.
Indicate the name and position of the speaker and the location and year of the talk in your summary.
Conclude your summary with a reflection of the following:
- How the talk’s content illuminates some of the stages of creativity
- How the topic of the talk relates to the concepts of imagination and curiosity
- How some of the points made in the talk might apply to your personal experience and benefit society as a whole
Format your assignment according to appropriate course level APA guidelines, utilizing at least 3 scholarly resources.
In 1997, Apple, Inc., supported its “Think Different” marketing campaign with a one-minute commercial featuring black-and-white footage of 17 iconic 20th-century personalities. The commercial was conceptualized by the Los Angeles-based advertising agency TBWA/Chiat/Day.
Find a copy of this commercial, also known as the “Crazy Ones” commercial, on the Internet and watch it.
Review the University of Phoenix Material: Creative Thinkers. (attached)
Choose a subset of one or two individuals per team member from among these 17 creative thinkers (excluding Thomas Edison and Alfred Hitchcock)
Discuss the following questions:
- What did each of the individuals contribute to the world?
- How was each contribution rooted in creative thinking; that is, how did each change existing paradigms of seeing or experiencing the world?
- Are there defining characteristics shared among all or most of the individuals?
- Why did Apple choose these individuals to appear in this advertisement?
Summarize your findings in a 300-450 -word document. Your summary does not need to include a direct answer for each individual and/or bullet point.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.