Creating a Strategic Internal Communication Plan
Use the company or organization you selected for the Week 5 social media policy assignment.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
a comprehensive Internal Communication Plan for this same organization
based on what you have learned from course content and other research.
Create a business proposal for an Internal Communication Plan of approximately 750 words including the following:
of why an Internal Communication Plan is needed (You may wish to assume
that an internal communication audit has been completed.)
- The overall strategy
- The implementation process
- Ongoing support and alignment
- Organizational goals
- Roles of key players
- Communication flow
- Necessary resources
- Evaluation measures
Key indicators of mastery:
- Application of course material about Internal Communication Plans
- Why are they needed?
- How are Internal Communication Plans different (in purpose and audience) than an external communication strategy?
- What role would a communication audit play in the development of the plan?
- Properly identifies the Who, What, When, Where, How, and Why elements of an internal communication plan
- Anticipates necessary resources (both physical ones such as money and manpower, but also leadership support as a “resource”)
- Provides a framework for how to assess its effectiveness