Create a simple “guess the number game” in a web page
Create a simple “guess the number game” in a web page where YOU are the one thinking of the number and the Computer is to guess the number that You are thinking. The application will have user input fields and buttons as well as computer generated output.
- Create a “web page” with the following components:
- An input field for the “low end” of your number range
- An input field for the “high end” of you number range
- eg., “I’m thinking of a number between 5 and 20.”
- An input field for the maximum number of guesses that the computer is allowed to make.
- eg., “You have 10 chances to guess my number.“
- A button to “Start” the game play
- An output field where the computer displays it’s guess.
- An output field which displays the computers current guess number
- eg., The number of guesses has the computer made so far.
- If you wish, this can “count down” so it displays the number of guesses remaining instead.
- Three buttons for you — the player — to respond to the computer’s guess:
- “Higher” — The Computer Guessed to Low (“Sorry, Guess Higher”)
- “Lower” — The Computer Guessed to High (“Sorry, Guess Lower”)
- “Correct” — The computer guessed your number correctly
- Once the game is over (either by the computer guessing correctly or running out of guesses), an “alert box” should display any final scoring information.
- Note: The computers “guessing strategy” is completly up to you, as long as it sticks to a valid range.
- Optional: If the human player is cheating (ie, the human claims that a guess which must be correct is — in fact — incorrect), the computer may call the user a cheater.
- All HTML and JS files packaged into a single .ZIP file. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now