I attach an example she gave of the committees , remember is related to my role as medical research.You have to find 5 related to the topic and developed and the answer all that question in a parragaph
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Congressional Panel Directions
-Find a list of the congressional committees
- Google committees in congress.
-Find 5 Committees that in theory would contain members with the appropriated awareness about “To Investigate the Correlation between BPA Chemicals and Obesity among Humans
– Write a short description on the committee’s responsibilities and how it’s related to the correlation Between BPA and obesity.
-Choose 1 congressmen or women that sits each of your committee that have specialized knowledge relevant to the proposed bill ( I will send to you the Bill proposed)
-Make a list of your elected panel that include this to each one of them :
- State they represent
- House (district they represent or senate)
- Party they belong to
- The committee they chair or they position within
- Education and a little background
- Answer this: Do you think this representative is qualified?
-Write a paragraph that will answer the following questions:
- Why is it important for policy makers to be knowledgeable about topics that relate to the committee they belong to?
- Do you think these people always have the best qualifications for the committee they are appointed?
- Do you think politicians can have limited background on a topic yet make relatively informed decisions? How do you think they do that?
- Do you think there are an adequate number of representatives with backgrounds in health care in federal office?
- Do you believe politicians have the best interest of the people they represent at heart?
- What would be the advantage to having more professionally diverse representation?
— How do you think that influences policy and the American people?