Computer Screenshot….need ASAP
In this assignment, you will investigate and learn more about your own computer. Review the presentation W3 Lecture 2 as it will show you how to find the information on your computer. Review the lectures for Week 3 as they will show you how to find the information on your computer.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What type of device(s) are you using for class? For example: desktop computer, laptop, tablet, 2 in 1(laptop and tablet), smartphone etc.
- What is your operating system?
- How much system memory do you have (RAM)?
- How fast is your CPU?
- Do you have a 32-bit or 64-bit machine? A CPU can process 32 bits of information or 64 bits of information at a time (there are 8 bits in a byte). When you download software from the internet, sometimes there will be one link for a computer that has a 32-bit CPU and another link if it has 64-bit CPU. That is why it is good to know this.
- What is the size of your hard drive?
Answer the questions and take a screenshot of the system properties area in which you would have found the answers to questions 2-5.