Columbia Southern Fire Behavior and Combustibles Health Hazards Case Study
For the final project, you will complete the following instructions.
- Complete the seventh essay of the scenario-based case study. The essay should be a one- to two-page narrative focusing on arguments that support what the authors discuss in Chapter 13, as well as other research that you conduct related to these concepts. You are to focus on one or two concepts in this unit’s chapters and relate to the fire that now involves several rooms and other apartments. Make sure the points are tangible. The narrative should consist of your evaluation of the textbook and other resources, listing the most compelling evidence or argument.
The questions below may help you to focus your essay on the one or two concepts chosen.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Is water with added wetting agents more effective than plain water for the extinction of fire in fibrous materials, such as furnishings?
- Should a wetting agent be applied to the ceiling, walls, and floor?
- Should water with wetting agents be used in practical firefighting?
- Does the use of firefighting foam, when combined with other tactics, create a more efficient fire attack?
- Do wetting agents improve water efficiency, (surface tension reduction) when used on structure fires?
- Complete an executive summary, which is a one page well-organized and thoughtful narrative that will be an overall summary of the scenario-based case study course project on the apartment fire. This narrative should expand on what you have learned during the different parts covered in each unit so you can understand issues that exist within the fire behavior and combustion. Place the summary after the title page followed by each unit’s essay.
- The Final Project (entire scenario-based case study incorporating professor feedback from previous units) should include the following elements:
- title page;
- executive summary, which must be the first section of the paper (do not make it all background information; it should clearly state an overview);
- body with each unit’s essay using level one, level two, and level three headings as needed to separate and organize your paper into sections (See this tutorial for help with level headings);
- a one- or two-paragraph conclusion that recaps and summarizes all the essays; and
- a separate references page, listing all references used during the assignment.
As with all the other assignments, use APA guidelines. To supplement your discussion and support your conclusion, you should use information from the CSU Online Library from reputable, reliable sources, such as journal articles, case studies, scholarly papers, and other sources that you feel are pertinent. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations following APA guidelines. You must include all references used in each essay in alphabetical order on the references page.